Sunday, August 20, 2006

August 20, 2006



I got the idea to do this blog from Michelle Weiler. They are leaving for China today to get their new adopted daughter Bliss Theresa Pei.
I think that this will be an easy way for us to keep our friends and relatives who live far away posted on what is going on in Maya's life.
Tomorrow she is four weeks old already! Last night wasn't the best night. We had a busy day yesterday visiting the Weilers before they left for China and then I had my office party at my boss's home. Maya didn't sleep well yesterday afternoon and last night she finally fell asleep at my boob around 10pm and woke up at 01.00am. She was awake until 2.30am! I was so tired!
But our little angel is still sleeping now and it's 9.00am. Elvi-Mamma already called and said she will have lunch ready for us today.
Tomorrow we have an appointment with Maya's doctor. I wonder how much weight she has gained!

Hei kaikki!
Huomenna Maya on jo 4 vk vanha! Viime yona Maya valvoi 1.5 tuntia 1.00-2.30. Mua nyt vasyttaa! Meilla oli kiireinen paiva kun kaytiin ystava perheen Weilereitten lua koska he lahtivat tanaan Kiinaan hakemaan heidan uuden tyttarensa Bliss. Myos eilen oli mun tyopaikan piknik ja Maya ei halunnut nukkua ollenkaan. Eli sitten viime yona piti valvottaa aitia mutta nyt meidan enkeli nukkuu ja kello on 09.30.
Huomenna meilla on laakari aika Mayalle ja olen kiinostunut tietaa paljonko Maya painaa! Syonyt se tytto on!

No comments: